Sunday, June 29, 2008

It's been a while since my last update. Spending some time to update my last projects - wedding last weekend and new birth announcement. I'm also excited that my logo is getting an update...actually, I'm getting a brand new design that I'm anxiously awaiting. I'll post it as soon as I get the final product! Also just registered today for the Bellies and Babies photography seminar on July 25 in Little Rock. Can't wait to see what's in store. Carolyn Williams, one of my best friend's mom is coming up for it, so I'm happy I have someone to go with. Thursday is my last day at my current job, and I start class for my teaching license July 7. Scared/nervous/excited...mixed feelings...but hopefully will have a teaching job come August. 4th of July is coming up and I'm super excited for the family fireworks spectacular. Pictures to follow. Matt and I went out with some friends last night - made for a fun night. Plan on taking some sunset pictures at the farm this week...crossing my fingers they turn out like I imagine them to look like.

No comments: