Tuesday, October 19, 2010

About Me

For as long as I can remember I have had a camera in hand.  It just came natural.  My cabinets are full of photo albums and all the pictures inside capture life's moments.  My "real" job is teaching Kindergarten to sixteen five year olds and they have learned that every moment is a camera worthy moment.

Photography is something I love.  My goal is to capture each subject's personality through my work and try to capture more candid photos that catch the unpredictable expressions and emotions.  My style is not your usual portrait setting - a little untraditional, but modern and natural.

I wish to create lasting memories for your family - capturing those special life moments. 

Whitney Kelly Photography specializes in on-location maternity, newborn, child, and family photography in Central Arkansas and surrounding areas. 

No comments: