Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Sorry it's been so long since I updated! I somehow haven't managed to get my recent family pictures uploaded until this week. In the process of finalizing the new logo - I'm so indecisive - but hopefully it will be ready soon! I never made it out to the farm to take the sunset pictures. One day I'll make it out to the farm at the perfect time for the perfect picture.

The Kelly family 4th of July celebration was quite busy. Friday morning Ashley, my sister-in-law, and her boyfriend ran the Firecracker 5K in downtown Little Rock. My mother-in-law and I went to cheer them on, although we didn't make it to the finish line before they did...and we were driving! We had to dodge road barriers to get to the finish line. I probably should have participated so I don't feel like such a whimp. Here's a few pictures from the race.





Friday night the celebration continued in Cabot. We all piled in and drove to Cabot to Matt's cousins house for a night of tacos, watermelon, and fireworks with the whole Kelly family, which is quite a clan. Here's a few family pictures from the night.







1 comment:

missysue said...

I'd love to live in Arkansas, lol!!!! LOL, thanks for visiting and I know exactly what you mean about the indecisiveness on the logo....did you notice mine has changed again, lol???!!!!!