Friday, November 7, 2008

Well, I am officially a quarter of a century old!

I have the sweetest friends! One of my besties, Katie, posted a birthday tribute to me on her blog today. Thank you, it was very sweet! It's been a great birthday so far. We've had a few visitors here at the shop including Lily Beth, the super cute baby in the pictures from a few posts back. My parents are on their way to spend the weekend, which should make for a good birthday! My husband surprised me with a beautiful diamond necklace this morning. The picture is not "photographer" quality as I took it with my phone this morning :)



Hope you all have a great Friday! Glad it's the weekend. I'll be heading to Holiday House tonight in Little Rock and birthday celebrations tomorrow night. Matt will meet little Lily on Sunday...I think he's nervous! He gets nervous around babies, but it's his best friends new baby - he has no choice!

No comments: