Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Election Day! I hope everyone has been or is going to the polls today. I went at 8:30 this morning thinking that surely in Carlisle I will not have to wait more than 30 minutes - plus, most everyone should be at work by now - well, I was wrong. Every farmer was there I do believe. I didn't get the shop opened until about 9:15!

I have decided to start sending out a weekly email to highlight some of our goodies at Park Street Market. If you'd like to be on our mailing list, let me know and I'll get you added! You can order by email and I will ship directly to you :)

Finished up a birth announcement today and will work on engagement pictures tonight and tomorrow. Should be posted soon!

2 comments:

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

me me me.. I want on

Lena said...

Please add me to the list, too!