Saturday, April 4, 2009

for sale

Anyone need a really cute house in a tiny Arkansas town??

(Side note: The picture of my cute farmer was taken with my faithful little Canon point and shoot, and it just doesn't do the job like my big Canon!)






Our "first house" is officially for sale! Matt and I bought the house around the the time we got engaged and I have to say it's been a great first house for us, but it is time to move on. We closed on a lot two weeks ago and are excited about the chance to build a new house. Yesterday he showed up at the shop with a flimsy for sale sign you put on a car and then found a stake and he was going to make a homemade sign...it didn't have much hope...so I convinced him to take me to dinner in Little Rock and make a stop at Home Depot for a new sign :) We put the sign in the yard at 7:30 this morning and I've already had someone stop by the shop inquiring about it!

I'm really excited about building a new house, but I think I might cry when we actually have to move out! It was our first house together and I'm a little sappy about things I get attached to...my little pink dollhouse will forever hold a place in my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW! it is so cute!! but this new house will have lots of new great memories too I am sure of it!

In This Wonderful Life said...

It is such a cute lil house!!!