Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I seem to have a fascination with shredded cheese lately. I know, I am so weird. While I have always loved cheese I am addicted to the Mexican style "Four Cheese" shredded cheese. I bought another kind last weekend for our chili because the only grocery store in Carlisle did not have my preferred kind....I have learned that you can not be picky here......it was just not the same. Why am I sharing this? I have no clue. I just saw a commercial for shredded cheese and it made me think how strange I am!

Ok, so, on to better things....Lily. She's a doll! I took some pictures of her when we were home for Thanksgiving and it was extremely windy so we tried to take a few inside. Hopefully we'll choose a less windy day next time :)



1 comment:

Things Gary Cares About said...

yes, you might be a little wierd! hehe and Lily IS so cute!